We invite you to become a sponsor of this visible international event. In doing so, you demonstrate your commitment to dementia care, nursing, and the University of Washington School of Nursing. This is a unique opportunity to affiliate your organization with a nursing award that has already had a profound impact globally, while also demonstrating your support for nursing innovation in dementia care.
Your participation also identifies your organization as one that recognizes and supports the vital role of nurses in creating and sustaining health for dementia care patients. Through your partnership you can engage and connect with other QSNA partners to find new synergies and untapped opportunities to collaborate.
Other direct benefits you will enjoy as a program partner with the UW School of Nursing and the Queen Silvia Nursing Award are:
- International visibility on the Queen Silvia Nursing Award website and in materials
- Recognition on the UW website, and in social media and digital communications
- Recognition at a UW event to honor the awardee (date TBA)
- The opportunity to participate in application review and awardee selection
- Option to travel with the awardee to Sweden for the award ceremony (at your expense)
Partner Timeline 2022
|September 1 – November 1||QSNA cycle is publicly announced|
|November 2 – 30||Partners review a narrowed list of applications. Partners help to select 5 finalists and 10 “shortlist” ideas to be shared on social media for public input|
|Early December||Partners invited to attend a jury meeting to interview finalists|
|By December 17||Scholar is selected and notified|
|December 23||Press release publicly announcing scholar|
|Fall 2023||Grand ceremony at Royal Palace in Sweden (Date TBD)|
To learn more about partner opportunities, please contact Abbey Norris, Assistant Dean for Advancement, at email@example.com or 360-292-9023.
Thank you to our partners!