If you are a soon-to-be UW SoN BSN 2 student looking for clinical training or looking to make a difference – you’re in the right place.
What impact will YOU have in Long-Term Care?
- The course is a 1-credit clinical elective offering for BSN 2 students.
- The course is an elective taken over two consecutive quarters.
- The next offering of the course will be Fall 2024 through Winter 2025.
- Students work 6 clinical hours per week and attend one weekly seminar class.
- Students receive a scholarship and are paid for clinical hours.
- Want more info? Please fill out our 2024 interest form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing chronic conditions
- IV skills
- Wound care
- Memory care
- De-escalation and behavioral management
- Working in interdisciplinary teams
- Critical thinking and problem solving
Benefits to Students
- Form lasting relationships with real patients and expert RN mentors.
- Learn how to provide excellent care for a complex and vulnerable patient population.
- All students earn a scholarship and competitive compensation for all clinical hours.
- Open up future career pathways and job placements while building your resume.
- Practice a wide range of beginner through advanced hands-on clinical skills.
Meet our UW LTC Faculty and Staff
Christina Coulter, PhD, AGPCNP-BC, ARNP Clinical Faculty and Instructor
Gina Werdel, MPA Program Operations Specialist